M'Che chose these red roses and vibrant yellow sunflowers. She purchased them in bulk and oh how pretty they all were! We had a great time being creative with these beauties.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My dear Carly. It was so fun to see her again after years since our last visit. Carly was my roommate my senior year of college, and shortly after we graduated, and I moved back to CA, she and her hubby Darren moved to Montana. Hopefully sometime in the next year or so we can head their direction for a little vacation. The pic below is in Amanda's kitchen where we were finishing some wedding flower bouquets.

M'Che chose these red roses and vibrant yellow sunflowers. She purchased them in bulk and oh how pretty they all were! We had a great time being creative with these beauties.
Attaching the veil.
I just loved her dress... and the cathedral length veil. She was quite the stunner, that one.
Below, our hosts for the weekend: Amanda and Ben. Isn't she a lovely pregnant lady? The lil baby inside is due next month!
M'Che chose these red roses and vibrant yellow sunflowers. She purchased them in bulk and oh how pretty they all were! We had a great time being creative with these beauties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures!! Amanda is such a beautiful preggo lady! I did not look that good at 8 months!
And I'm SO glad you posted about Carly!!! Believe it or not I've wondered about her over the years, but could never remember her married name to look her up.
Oh that Amanda girl is SO cute!! (And so are you!). I was hoping to meet you while you were here visiting her - maybe next time. We'll miss you tomorrow at the baby shower!
Post a Comment