Joaquin and I have been making it a practice to regularly vocalize the things that we are thankful for. When we say them out loud, and the other affirms it, our gratitude shapes our perspective on life and grounds us in the truth of our blessed life in Christ. I'd like to share five things that I thought of last night as I was doing five loads of laundry ;). You see, I have found it helpful to concentrate on gratitude while pursuing tasks that are, well, less than ideal. Without further ado...1. Jericho is coming home from Iraq and should be stateside tomorrow!!!!
2. My body is healthy and strong enough to carry five loads of laundry to and from our laundry facility that is across our complex.
3. I successfully hi-lighted my own hairs therefore avoiding paying five times as much at the salon.
4. My dear friends, Alissa and M'Chelene are coming to visit in November at different times. Hurray for friends!
5. My husband loves me so well... and he cracks me up to boot! Last night I was crumpled on the floor laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. Those are priceless moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment