Friday, October 26, 2007

Joaquin's Five Things

There is actually fog (not just smog!) this morning and how welcome it is! We need the humidity. My skin and hair and everything is proof to this. I need to fill up my bathtub with lotion and just dive in! Rain would be very nice. Very very nice. Lord, please send us rain!

Joaquin sent me an email today with five things that he is grateful for in response to my post from yesterday.
Here they are...

1. The fact that I am redeemed by the King in order that I might be called to a higher purpose which has eternal rewards.

2. My wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, funny, and amazing wife who takes great care of me and inspires me.

3. That we live in such great community with wonderful friends and supportive family.

4. Whittier Hills Baptist Church, their mission and vision-driven ministry that matters and makes a difference.

5. The ability to attend Talbot School of Theology is a blessing from the Lord through my wife :)

No comments: