Monday, February 4, 2008

Six Months!

Wow, can you believe it, today marks our six months of wedded bliss!! We can't believe it. What a full and happy six months! What a year! It actually feels like we've been together for so much longer. (and thats a very good thing) This same day last year, Joaquin picked me up in the evening for a ride in his car... What followed was quite unexpected on my end... he proceeded to tell me that he cared for me... and what did I think about "us"?? :) Well, I had thought that "us" sounded like a pretty wonderful idea. And boy, was it ever! So today, February 4, is not only our six month wedding anniversary, but also a whole year of "us." We have learned so much about ourselves in this past year, and about the goodness of God. We feel so blessed even though Joaquin occasionally mentions how he feels like he is four years older... And I feel three years younger! Funny how that happens ;).

2 comments:

alicia said...

congratulations!! sounds just about perfect. :)

Maureen said...

That is so sweet. :)