
A few weeks back we had the opportunity to go camping with our small group, and we had so much fun. We went out to Lake Perris for a few days. It was not exactly what I had expected--I have done a lot of camping in my day, but all of it has been in Northern California. I was not prepared for the dry, deserty landscape that we would plant our tent on. As you can see, the guys really enjoyed the free visors give by the park manager man. We had great food, thanks to Michele, a fun hike in the sun, and lots and lots of card games and frisbees. We'd love to plan our next trip soon!
1 comment:
All of a sudden, the clouds have cleared... the sun has come out... I can hear the birds singing and feel the warmth of God's love for me-- all because of your glorious blog...it makes my day!!! YAY!!! It is the highlight of any Tuesday!
Post a Comment