1. My man and I are headed to visit my family this weekend, including my brother and his wife.
2. My parents are renting a cabin here for all of us to stay...

3. So You Think You Can Dance.... we both love this show, its the only one we follow currently and has been so god this season. Ahh, the small pleasures in life!
4. Our summer class at Talbot. It is such a blessing to have shared experiences with Joaquin. It grows us together, as well as helps us continue to shape our vision for the future. We keep learning that shared experiences can really help cement a marriage, and we find that to be true. They create more opportunities for conversation which helps us "be on the same page."
5. The weather. Just divine, not too hot or too cold. We love having the doors open in the evenings and a breeze meandering through.
6. My mom-in-law is feeling better and her health is being restored after a surgery last week that almost left us without her.
7. Our nephews. I really need to post a new pic of them. Too cute for words really, especially after their summer buzzed haircuts!
8. New cherry red shoes. I think I have worn them at least every other day this week!
1 comment:
I hope you had a good vacation! :)
Post a Comment