* Fresh & Easy Greek yogurt. I find myself daydreaming about it... MMmmmmm
* A baby who babbles at me and who laughs in response to my laughs.
* Oh, that baby. My heart hurts sometimes because it bursts for love for him. He brings so so much joy to our lives.
* All the flowers in bloom in my yard.
* Feeling used by God for good.
* Feeling more "myself" than I have in years. It's like I have found my niche.
* A small group of women who meet on Friday nights after our babies are tucked away to talk about our hearts.
* Reading "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. So so SO good.

* A new living room arrangement. The couch has found its fifth (and final) position in our living room and I marvel at how perfect it is now and why did it take me so long to get it here? I love the vantage point I have from my favorite spot on the couch now. I can see out our large windows and watch the neighbors walk by.
* I just finished a wonderful Bible study on the book of Nehemiah and I did all the homework. Yay me!
* Dare I say it? A baby who sleeps so well. Bless his lil heart.
* OPI's "Shorts Story" hot pink nail polish. Thanks, Amanda!
* The "Bargain Bin" thrift shop conveniently placed just around the corner and down the street from our home. Their bin of children's clothing has a handwritten note above it stating, "Baby Clothes $.25." ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!?? This same shop has added some lovely hand embroidered table runners to my kitchen table and linen hutch.
* The local bookshop just a few blocks past the Bargain Bin that buys used books and cds so that I can splurge on new little pretties and previously mentioned thrift shop :).
* My husband who takes an extra job subbing at a local elementary school on his only day off.
* Taxes are done and ready to mail.
* A collection of bright colored decor items in Max's closet waiting patiently for a FIRST birthday party with family next weekend.
* Speaking of, we survived the FIRST year. WooHooo!
* Wednesday Night Family Fair has returned. And they always have Kettle Corn. Yum!
* Church services held just less than five minutes from where we live. :)
* Easter is quickly approaching and He is Risen!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for! I am so happy for you and your family!
ps - I am super jealous you live around the corner from such an awesome thrift shop. The more I score awesome finds at thrift shops, the harder it is for me to pay full price for anything...
like like and like (oh, this isn't facebook? ;)
Post a Comment