Monday, November 12, 2007

Disneyland!!

Here we are! Its a classic "Jessica and Joaquin in the car" yet again shot!! But this time we are headed to DISNEYLAND. Yay! When I first moved down here to So Cal, my friends quickly convinced me into buying a season pass. I was a pass-holder for three years until I started taking classes and found better uses for my time and money. Joaquin, being a So Cal native, has been to D-land many times as well, but this time was the MOST special because it was with me! haha :). I had been wanting us to go for awhile, for as all of those who love Disneyland know, it is truly one of the happiest places on earth! Well that, and I had unused and soon to expire Disney Reward dollars that were burning a hole in my pocket! We had a great time. The weather was beautiful, the lines were short, and we got on every ride that we wanted at least once. And for dinner we ate the best and hugest corndog I have ever seen! Thanks to Laura for the recommendation! YUM.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I can appreciate a good corndog!

That's us on the Matterhorn ride. YAY. Okay, actually, I did not get any pictures that are proof we were actually in Disneyland. No posing with Mickey or Minnie or even Donald Duck... But YOU can tell just by the joy on our faces, can't ya?

YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: