Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My M'Che

This girl will be in our home in six days. I can't wait! Oh, the fun times to be had this Thanksgiving! She has already been down to visit me twice this year and you better believe I am thankful. Good friends bring so much joy in life. M'Che and I are known for our marathon long conversations. College life was full of them. When we were roomates senior year, and we lived in our little Cottage, we'd sit in the kitchen talking from dinner til 2 AM, most times ending up in the dark, never caring to stand up and turn the lights on. She makes me laugh til I cry. The facial expressions in this pic are very true to real life. In the blink of an eye she can go from subtle and serious to madly mischievious. Just my type of person. Yippee!!

No comments: