
Isn't it so perfect for that lonely corner? I thought so. This 6 ft pine hutch is the newest addition to our cozy kitchen. And it is just brimming with potential. We purchased it used off of a Biola classifieds listing and got a good deal on it. I have big plans of someday painting this cabinet... Maybe black, maybe blue?? We can easily replace the plain wood handles with porcelain ones. And I think I'd like to find a nice wallpaper to paper the back of the hutch to better show off my pretties.

Ta-daaa!!

After snapping pics of our lovely new hutch, I found this guy... Too cool for school.
1 comment:
How fun! Our christmas present to ourselves this year is a brand spanking new china cabinet and I'm just DYING for it to arrive. :)You know you are getting old when furniture and household items excite you.
Hey...message me your address through facebook/myspace so I can add you guys to our Christmas card list.
Post a Comment