
I have found a new hobby that I love. And I think Joaquin is very appreciative too :). You see that rolling pin in the picture above? I highly recommend one if you are still using an old wood one. We bought it last week and what a difference it has made! It is weighted and non-stick and the handles are nice and high so my knuckles don't hit the counters when I'm rolling away. And I have certainly been doing a lot of that lately... I have had the MOST fun baking away this Christmas! Cookies, cookies, and cinnamon rolls galore! These ga-lorious rolls were my first attempt at homemade and they turned out lovely, though it certainly took some time. The recipe produces seven batches of rolls so I made them for family and friends as gifts. The frosting on top is a delicious combo of maple, sugar, butter and coffee! Can we say, "YUM." Take a look...

more rolls...

Joaquin partaking in the bits of extra that I baked in a small loaf pan.
It tasted good no matter what the form!

Sugar cookies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment