Oh goodness, it has been too long since I posted something here! Honestly, there has been SO much going on. But I have this thing about posting without pictures... Like without an image, a post just isn't very fun. And the problem is, I cannot find the cord-thinger for my camera to transfer photos over to my computer. I have pix from Thanksgiving, and pix from my wonderful visit with dear friend M'Chelene... I am absolutely at my wits end regarding this camera cord. I am a fairly organized person! With a clean apartment (mostly), mind you! Where oh where can it be?? The picture to the right will hafta do today... Can you see the lovely snowflakes which my crafty co-workers made for my drab putty-colored file cabinets. The whole office sparkles with Christmas joy! (And yes, I am wearing my beautious wedding jewelry today. )Which leads me to... Well, I must tell you-- I am absolutely loving this Christmas already. I hardly listen to regular music at all anymore. Its Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Kenny G, 98 Degrees, and last but NOT least Josh Groban for me... ALL Christmas cds. De-lightful! Last week, along with our good buddy Jeno (and his faithful truck), we purchased the best Christmas tree ever at Home Depot! Jene is now officially a part of my Christmas tree tradition as he helped cart my tree home last year as well. Two years in a row=tradition. We quickly discovered that Joaquin has a much finer palette than I regarding tree choosing. I have been quite content to grab a Douglas fir (the cheapest on the lot), take it home, and promptly disguise it with many lights and ornaments that look cheery. Joaquin's tree motto is "Noble Firs are the Best." So, we found a really lovely one and she sits prominently in our front room, dressed to the hilt, and oh what joy she brings us! I shall try to post pictures soon. Darn that camera cord. Anywho, it is such great fun experiencing Christmas this year with the man I love at my side. Reflecting on our Lord Jesus coming to earth as a babe, planning a trip home to my parents, creating traditions, watching "Home Alone"... Joaquin makes everything more fun, and more meaningful.
1 comment:
What kind of camera? If it's a Canon, i can lend you my cord-thinger. ;-)
Post a Comment