Ok, so its been awhile since I've posted... and its not for lack of happenings! No sirree bob. Goodness, I don't even know where to start. I will not go into great detail yet because everything is still all up in the air. We are playing the waiting game. Lets just say that our life plan has been changed up a bit and I will let you in on two significant, things so you can be praying: 1. Joaquin is waiting to hear back on a job interview and 2. we made an offer on a condo in La Habra. And I have learned yet again that I am impatient. It has only been a few days and I have no right whatsoever to complain. I'm just antsy. Life is so exciting and the Lord has thrown us some interesting curveballs. I just want to know what and where and who and .... I want details! I want confirmations! I want for sures! But life just isn't like that, is it? Gosh, it makes it exciting. And faith evermore necessary.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
A Waiting Game
Ok, so its been awhile since I've posted... and its not for lack of happenings! No sirree bob. Goodness, I don't even know where to start. I will not go into great detail yet because everything is still all up in the air. We are playing the waiting game. Lets just say that our life plan has been changed up a bit and I will let you in on two significant, things so you can be praying: 1. Joaquin is waiting to hear back on a job interview and 2. we made an offer on a condo in La Habra. And I have learned yet again that I am impatient. It has only been a few days and I have no right whatsoever to complain. I'm just antsy. Life is so exciting and the Lord has thrown us some interesting curveballs. I just want to know what and where and who and .... I want details! I want confirmations! I want for sures! But life just isn't like that, is it? Gosh, it makes it exciting. And faith evermore necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh fun! I hope you guys get the condo!!
Post a Comment