Last night I was radically blessed. I came home to a note from our mail-person in our mailbox that said we had a package hidden behind our bushes. I ran to the front of the condo to retrieve it, knowing what the package contained. My dear friend Amber had mailed a box full of her maternity clothes from Colorado. Originally she was going to haul them in her suitcase, as she and her adorable baby boy are headed to So Cal for Thanksgiving, but thought better of it. I tore that box open to find no less than twenty different blouses and shirts. TWENTY! It was like Christmas!! So, thanks again, Amber... You are such a generous and sweet friend. Did you know that I would wear this one first? :)Watch out for me, I'm one stylin' preggo.
3 comments:
That was one of my favorites! I got it on sale towards the end of my pregnancy so I only wore it a couple times. I knew you would like it. See you soon friend!
I got my eye on some of those! (;
That's a cute one! Pass it along after everyone else is done with it! But I suppose I'll need to actually be pregnant 1st, lol!
Post a Comment