
Can you handle that??!! I cannot. I'm a great appreciator of Etsy, a fabulous on-line store for women to sell their crafty handmade wares. I can always find a million adorable baby girl things, but it is more difficult to find cute creative things for little boys. But this hat and that squish made me squeal this morning so I thought I'd share.
And I also really dig this tent below. Jericho and I loved to play in homemade tents when we were little. Mom graciously allowed us to use practically every blanket and
pillow in the house, and use the dining table and its chairs as our support. Those are great memories. I just love finding creative inspiration like this, and the fabric is awesome!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! SOOO cute! I love etsy too - it's a good way to spend $$. :)
Post a Comment