

The weekly pictures have moved from office to home, as I have started training "my replacement" at work... I feel a little funny taking a belly shot with another person at my side. So, due to the lovely fact that my Mac is back in action at home, you get to see Max in me alongside our water dispenser. (Yes, we are kinda water snobs here)... So far, feeling pretty good, though moving a little slower and possibly sleeping a little less.
I suppose I must make mention of the little fact that today is my 30th birthday. It's kinda weird. 30 always seemed so far away, and now I am here. I did have a great day, and yes, I went to work. :) My office is always a fun place to be on birthdays. HR does a great job of celebrating. We had a delicious lunch at my fav Mexican food place, "Enchiladas y Tamales Tambien." YumYUM. Later in the afternoon, my boss gathered the department to sing happy birthday and hand out ice cream sandwiches. Yeah, not exactly a healthy food day, but a great day all told. I have been blessed with so many thoughtful family and friends--I have heard from so many today and I feel very loved!
I shall have to update you all on our wonderful trip to the coast this past weekend, but I'll save that for another post after I download some photos. :)
2 comments:
Looking sexy at home! Little Max is gettin' himself ready!!! Wish I was there to rub the belly...over Del Taco. (: And doesn't a blueberry muffin sound fantastic?
YUmmm, Del Taco! I made lemon poppy seed muffins yesterday. Lemon has been greatly appealing these past months.
Post a Comment