Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Christmas present...


OHMYGOODNESS!!! After calling around to several different stores, my dear, wonderful, amazing and thoughtful husband returned home to me with my Christmas gift last night... He balanced two boxes while trying to open the back door and when I saw him I was literally jumping and leaping and squealing all over the place!! Spode!! Delamere!! Dinnerware!! Beautiful!! Oh my, I am a happy girl. Now you know officially how ridiculous I am (if you weren't aware before)...

We have been on the hunt for new dinnerware as the set we had registered for has chipped some and already looks quite pathetic (according to my standards). The color I had chosen on the registry is quite difficult to match to, yet this NEW black and white design should be a dream. I plan to donate the old set to a needy family/student. If you know of any, give me a jingle.

*The plate pictured above is the brown version, not black...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

If you don't know about it already www.replacements.com is awesome for finding dinnerware. :)