I have lots to say but little time these days. I plan to give a summary of the lovely visit we had last week with friends in Oregon. Pictures will come with that later. I'll just say that I feel blessed to have the friends that I do. Growing up, I really did not have close friends and I remember always praying for them. I had many shallow friendships, but it wasn't really until high school, and then college, that some extraordinarily special people came into my life. That high school friend is celebrating her birthday today, so I though I should point it out...
She is 28 now --WOWzers!

Isn't she extraordinarily beautiful? I sure think so. And that dress?! I plan to borrow it :)...
Happy Birthday Lizard (aka Alissa)!!
We returned home on Sunday night to find that our garden had exploded. The tomato plants are growing great guns and the sugar snap peas are wildly flailing there delicate vines all over the place. It is SO exciting.
1 comment:
And I can't wait to see pictures of Manda and her mini me!
Post a Comment