Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oregon sweet Oregon...

Without further ado... Oh, this sweet little face!


Joaquin giving cooking lessons. Me and the Baby Girl.
Husband and the Baby Girl.
M'Che and... you get the picture.

We did a little hiking around Silver Creek Falls on a very typical gray rainy Oregon day! It was beautiful! Joaquin was so impressed (as were we all) by the power of this waterfall. You can even walk behind it. I had been there many times while in college, so it was really fun to be able to introduce Joaquin to one of Salem's more interesting spots! :)


The baby took to hiking like a fish to water. I think she'll make a good Thompson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's really beautiful there! Congrats to your friend, her daughter is gorgeous. I am lovin' the hair!

Amanda said...

What a fun weekend! It was so good to see you. Maybe next time we'll come your way and soak up some of that So. Cal sun.