Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The big 3-0: 30 Weeks!

Time flies and we are pressing forward, and to my surprise our little Max is pressing outward. He is going to receive a nice talking-to when he makes his appearance this April... It is not nice to kick your momma so hard.. and I know it was cramped in there, but please remember who will be feeding you and loving you and rocking you late at night... Yesterday I thought that he was going to push his way out through my side and I had to fight back.


Hi.

I was listening to comedian Ken Davis, on Focus this morning on the way to work and I got a kick out of a story that he shared about his daughter when she was little. Amanda, I especially thought you would enjoy listening to this: http://listen.family.org/daily/A000000053.cfm.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the link, my friend! I did enjoy the broadcast. I especially loved the story about stalling at bed time. :::)))

It was so great catching up with you last night. It was like sitting down to rest in a familar, warm place. Loves.

Emily Maurer said...

You look GREAT at 30 weeks Jessica! Congratulations on being a glowing mommy to be. Super cute!