For some reason, maybe it is the shirt, I have been getting a lot of big-eyed looks today and sweet comments such as, "Whoa, Girl!" and, "You look like you are going to POP!" Perhaps it is the circular pattern on my skirt that emphasizes the circular shape of my belly? Or maybe it's just Max. He's getting big and strong, just the way he should be. We had our first baby shower this last Saturday hosted by Joaquin's old teammates from Cap Group. Their team got split up once they were transferred to Irvine. We had wonderful food, lots of laughs, and played a great new game. One of the women sewed Max a beautiful flannel quilt, which I tried out already--very snuggly on the couch! The team went in on a very handsome car seat for little Max. We are so blessed! He will be cruising in style in this thing:
And it will grow with him up to 65 lbs! The seat stretches up so big it looks like he'll be in it until he is 12, poor guy. :)On the subject of baby showers, today I received very happy news that Colorado Amber, bestower of all pretty maternity clothes, will be coming out to CA for my shower on the 20th! Yippee skippee!! And my mom is coming down too--yay for reasons to travel to So Cal. I can think of a few others who I'd love LOVE to have join us, but I am lucky enough with these two. I should count my blessings, and amen. :)
3 comments:
WOW! I had the same reaction when I saw this picture! :)
By the time he's ready for that car seat, you're going to have forgotten you have it. :)
you look great!
I am so excited to come visit! We are counting down the days...well I guess Matthew really isn't counting, but I am. =)
Post a Comment