There is a lot happening here these days. Daily I plan to compose an update here, but then other things take priority. As my mind is here and there these days, I think I'll share a little by way of a list...
1. Max is healthy and growing steadily. He will be 8 weeks this Thursday! Daily he brings us joy as we see him grow and take in the world around him. He certainly has strong opinions, even at such an early age. Max lets us know pretty quickly what he feels passionately about. He is also a very curious little guy, and his intense stares can be off-putting to some. Once he locks his eyes onto something or someone that he finds interesting, Max is dedicated to his observation. We think we may have a little firecracker on our hands, though he looks so chill below.
Max at 7 weeks
2. Our home is up for sale and that means that we work hard to keep it tidy and in "show" condition every day. We have known for months that these days were coming. We decided that it was best for our family that I should stay home rather than return to work once the baby came. This means sacrifices on our part, and one big one is our cozy condo. Once our place is sold, we plan to move to a city not too far away, but more will come on that later :).
3. Joaquin graduated from Talbot just a few weeks ago. It was a bit anticlimactic at first, as he had finished his last class in January. He found that the grad ceremony provided great closure and appropriate celebration. I'm so proud of him.
Hallie and Michael Godshall with us, May 31, 2010
1 comment:
What a little cutie! He looks so much like you, I think. Congrats on all the good things!
Post a Comment