Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Graduations Galore!


Do you ever see pictures of yourself and think, "What on earth was I thinking with that hair-do??" How was it acceptable to leave my house on my way to a PARTY with lots of people? Let alone--CHURCH. Oh well. Life lives on!


Above is Mariano (from college group), me, Kelsers the Graduate, and Karen. Karen--you are famous now-- you made it to the blog! :)


Me and the Blondie-girl. She used to live with Alissa and I and we took good care of her and think of her as our baby. I'm sorry Kris, it will just always be that way. Love you, lil girl. :) I covet her hair. Its just like that NATURALLY. All golden and curly and soft as a kitty.


Last but not least--me and dear Dana. I heart her. We/she is planning a Bible study reunion for those of you out there for sometime this summer. Hopefully while Jessica McMillan is here visiting. Yippee!

These pics were taken at Kelsey's graduation party at our pastor and his wife's lovely home. Such a nice party! And I got to see friends that I have not seen in awhile, so I thoroughly enjoyed the party, besides the fact that we were celebrating Master Kelsey's great achievements. (She finished up at Talbot and received her Masters in Biblical and Theological Studies, diversified--thats a doozy of a title!)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Diversification!
Yay for parties and friends. :) I am quite interested in this reunion you speak of...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica! It's your long lost cousin Emily! I saw your blog through Kristins and thought maybe it was actually you. Lo and behold! You can check out our fam at www.maurermasterpiece.blogspot.com
I'd love to be in touch. I am at oemaurer@gmail.com
Congratulations on your marriage last year by the way!
EM

april said...

I thought your hair was lovely! A bit more austere than normal, but it looked great. Reminded me of a madonna & child face. :) (That's a compliment.)