Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meet Ralphie...

This is the newest member of our household, Ralphie, the Ugly Dresser. We bought her for $10 off of craigslist! (Yes, she's a her and her name is Ralphie. Believe me, it suits.) After Joaquin brought her home from Seal Beach, we dropped her off at his parent's place. I laughed for about an hour straight. Oh, the look on his face! Joaquin thinks she is awfully hideous and for that reason, it tickles my funny bone. I keep picturing his parents coming home to find Ralphie on their porch and it throws me into fits of giggles. "WHAT is THAT??!!" But its okay. We plan to make her lovely with lots and lots of spray paint. I'm thinking a dark blue :).

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

I like Ralphie and she will look lovely blue! Oh, sorry, I mean she'll look rad (or some macho guy word) painted blue.