This past Friday we went to an Angel's vs Braves baseball game at Anaheim Stadium. My friend Amber flew in from Colorado and this whole thing was her idea because she LOVES herself some Braves. It was a lot of fun. But I must admit to you that stadiums such as these provide so much distraction. There is far to much to feast one's eyes on, that I have to be reminded as to why exactly we are there in the first place. I'm sure everyone has different reasons for being there. Blondie (aka Kristin), for example, just goes to consume massive quantities of food. This is totally acceptable as she is a size 0 and it is my secret desire that she gains 50 pounds. :) Kelsey apparently goes to get hit on by high school boys. HA! My hubby likes to hoot and holler... a whole lot. And I go to watch the fans. Aren't hardcore fans just fascinating? I love to study people that are so wholly devoted and dedicated to something.One of my favorite parts of the evening was the fireworks show at the end of the game. So pretty. I hope to post a video of that later on.
So you know, I totally stole this sweet mosaic above from Kelsey, but I have a good excuse: no internet at home=no posting my pics to the blog (for now!!). Thanks, friend!
Joaquin and I have decided that we need to go to more games. The stadium is hardly 30 minutes away. And we will bring in our own hotdogs and treats. The food is so ridiculous expensive.
1 comment:
I always knew you were out to make me fat ;)
Post a Comment