Hi again! I meant to tell you that I talked to Andrea (aka Knitty Bitties) & she said if you send her your fabric - she'll make you that tote at a discounted rate. Let me know if you're interested & I'll put you in contact with her.Hope you have a great Friday!!
33% Wine Country Style33% Mountaine Lodge Style34% Traditional CountryThat was FUN!!! :)
We can still be friends... ;-)39% Contemporary33% Vintage Modern28% Nantucket Style
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi again! I meant to tell you that I talked to Andrea (aka Knitty Bitties) & she said if you send her your fabric - she'll make you that tote at a discounted rate. Let me know if you're interested & I'll put you in contact with her.
Hope you have a great Friday!!
33% Wine Country Style
33% Mountaine Lodge Style
34% Traditional Country
That was FUN!!! :)
We can still be friends... ;-)
39% Contemporary
33% Vintage Modern
28% Nantucket Style
Post a Comment