Ok, so I tried my best to wink at you and soon discovered I do not hold this talent. I ended up laughing pretty hard at how lame I am. Well, you know that I do not take myself too seriously... This pretty purple number is another a la Amber! I do feel a bit grape-ish today, but I think it has more to do with my growing round belly than the lovely hue of this dress. I could have swore that I felt Max kick my hand in response to me pressing in on him last night. I yelled for Joaquin to come and feel too, and when he did he asked, "Are you sure that is him?" I replied that I thought so with a big smile. Then my husband had the audacity to suggest that it was probably gas. Huh?!!
I must share two pretty exciting things with you...
1. So you may have noticed that I am a fan of Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond. I have tried many of her recipes (not a flop in the bunch), and I love her quirky sense of humor and gorgeous photos of her children (and the food)! My cousin Angie (Hi, Angie, if you are reading!) went to a PW book signing this last week in Texas and scored signatures on her cookbooks. Here is what Angie wrote to me on my FB page: "It took me 4 and a half hours, but mission accomplished! I brought your latest blog pic and Ree rubbed your belly. :-)" Can you believe that?! How fun! I now admire Angie for her patience among other wonderful qualities. Lines are just not my favorite, even if for PW. (Michele, if you are reading, we are just one step closer to being invited to the ranch!!). Ree has rubbed a picture of my belly. I'm sure she'll invite me over now! Wait, all these silly blog pictures are headless. She will not recognize me! dang. Here are the lovely ladies below:
2. Filming is taking place on campus today, (in my building!) for a Hallmark movie called "The Class." Not an overly creative title, eh? You think they could do better than that... or perhaps not :). There are all kinds of unfamiliar people roaming the halls, and film equipment here and there. This is exciting mostly because my mom is such a fan for Hallmark movies, and actually just one in particular. "The Magic of Ordinary Days." Mom is not one to watch movies over and over again, except for this one. I know that I can always count on her to get a sparkle in her eye if I suggest we watch it. Mom, I hope "The Class" is another classic! Perhaps I'll try to walk through a shot and get little Max in the movie!




4 comments:
Oh my goodness I am so envious of your friend!!! I know envy isn't good - but I'm just being honest :) I LOVE Ree and her blog. I have the cookbook but I am hoping that she will made her way up here to Portland for a signing. We'll see!
Okay- first of all, I really think that it is quite possible that she had a connect with you when she rubbed your belly- WHAT IF WE GOT TO STAY AT HER RANCH-- I WOULD L-o-V-e it!!!!
And, I have to admit, I've needlessly walked upstairs a few times myself... attempting to get a little film time but they're never recording when I go up!!!! ha ha ha... I will definitely be watching the movie! Adam's office is the star of the show!
Ree rubbed the belly picture and told me she had a bad experience with that in person once.. I guess she forgot she blogged about it and I KNEW and that is why I brought the picture! I need David to help me with the shipping, that's his area, so it should be shipped off next week!
First of all, you are the funniest looking pregnant, winking lady I have ever seen, lol! Hot stuff for sure! Congrats on your baby boy! Lovin the name too, a-dor-a-ble! I loved having a boy first, the menfolk do get that manly pride thing going on... it's cute :)
Post a Comment