Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 23


Gosh, I'm a dork. But I had to show you my fav tights! I have washed these dozens of times, and it will be a sad day when they finally wear out on me. They make me feel funky and artsy (I have secret aspirations). I do get weird looks occasionally while wearing them, but I wear them only for me. :) After I threw my leg up for this picture, Max gave me a swift kick. Oh, dear son, how you shall have to learn to endure your mother's daily foolishness! Thankfully my hubs delights in it, which is why we work so well together.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Understanding/tolerating husbands are the best! I love that I can say "You know when we were talking about that thing and I said I wanted it? Can we go get it at that store?" and he knows what I mean. :) Love it!

Merry Christmas!