I'm working on painting our dining room furniture black. Four chairs down, two to go! I'm totally loving the end product, such a difference. The pic above is the only one I could find that shows the old stain.
Oh! That table looked so nice! You are incredible, Jessica! I think you should note, too, that not only did the table look fantastic, the food tasted fantastic, too!!!!
the black chairs look terrific! how fun it is to be able to recycle something and make it look better than it ever looked before. (not to criticize you old stain, but...well...you know what i mean. (:)
6 comments:
Looks great!
Oh! That table looked so nice! You are incredible, Jessica! I think you should note, too, that not only did the table look fantastic, the food tasted fantastic, too!!!!
Those chairs look amazing! I can't wait to see the final result!
Those chairs look amazing! I can't wait to see the final result!
the black chairs look terrific! how fun it is to be able to recycle something and make it look better than it ever looked before. (not to criticize you old stain, but...well...you know what i mean. (:)
Oooh! I love it.
Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel
Post a Comment