Friday, October 31, 2008

The New "Do"!

After many thoughts and conversations on what to do with my hair, I finally went and DID something about it! Actually, I had a student here at Biola do something about it, and what a fabulous job she did! I am very pleased. She listened, took risks, and was extremely convenient and inexpensive. Yay for college art students! I told her that I wear my hair different practically every day. I need lots of flexibility or I get bored. I wanted a style that I could flip out, under, flat iron, or coax into curl. In the back its really layery and has so much spunk. Joaquin calls the style sassy, as in "Come here, Miss Sassy!" :)


This is today. Its a gray day (Hooray!), so I decided the pix should be grayish too.

I have bangs! I have not had bangs since my junior year in high school.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

It's so cute! I am your polar opposite however...I never change up my hair. Heck I rarely even blow it dry! I need a haircut that looks good with no fussing cause Lord knows I won't do a thing to it! And yes...I was that way before Cooper. :)

Eric and Alissa said...

Jess, LOVE the crazy fun new do!