A few glimpses from our wonderful trip to Sea World. It really was a lot of fun, and a nice escape from our busy lives .
I glow!

You have to wonder if this whale trainer is daily terrified of his work responsibilities, or if one day, it just became old-hat...

A M A Z I N G. Definitely our favorite show. The best in the park.

Joaquin petting the slimy bat rays.

CHEESE!

Flamingos! Lots and lots of them. Did you know that they get the color from their food? Thats right, flamingos eat a whole lot of shrimp... and thus, the salmony peach color. Those legs are so strange, I had to get a real close look.

High five to the large sea creatures!

Finally, a famous car pic. I'm wearing a new hat that I bought in oldtown San Diego--a charming spot with old stores. We had a lovely dinner at a charming Mexican food restaurant called Fandango.

Hat and husband. Love them both!
No comments:
Post a Comment