Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Three Guesses

Ok, I'll give you three guesses of what I ate for breakfast this morning. It was delicious and delightful and quite English. When I first arrived at work, faced with the prospect of more database training, my spirit was deflated, but now it soars... All thanks to a yummy breakfast. Give up? Ok, here ya go...




Waffles with Nutella and peppermint tea.

The Lord is Good. He created a man or woman who in turn created Nutella, a heavenly mix of hazelnut and cocoa. Ah Nutella-- a superior spread, even to peanut butter, its crazy but so true. Try it, you'll like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promised myself I wouldn't buy a new jar of Nutella once the one we bought when we first moved in... but... Now you made me break my promise!

Angie said...

Hmmm...I have to disagree with the Nutella is better than peanut butter thing. I really do prefer peanut butter, and think that chocolate peanut butter spreads are better than Nutella. I suppose that's just a sign that we are all unique beings ;).

Maureen said...

Nutella rocks!