
Ok, so how totally cute are these rugs??!! They are actually carpet floor tiles! I love the patterns and colors, and I'm thinking these would be perfect in our dining area. And such a reasonable price for so much personality and added style. Currently I have a blue/natural colored jute rug under our table, but it just isn't the right style for the space. And Joaquin is not a big fan of jute. I, however, am not a big fan of all the stark white tile that covers our dining area and the kitchen. The tile gets dirty so quickly--I mop the floors at least once a week and thats quite a bother. I am in the process of "updating" our dining table and chairs by painting them black, and OH how I am lovin' the result. Such transformation at such little cost. I will post pics once the project is complete. I am hoping that will be sooner rather than later, as Lowe's is the only place that carries the paint I've used thus far, and they are currently out. Bummer. So far: one and a half chairs are black.
5 comments:
Love, love, love em!
And miss, miss, miss you! Let's hang out some time...but only if you're not too busy (I know working with the college group you're probably swamped).
I just love these tiles too. The company that I work for does a ton of work for InterfaceFLOR and they really are amazing. What's so great about them is that if one gets stained, you just replace it. And it really is that easy!
Dawn
P.S. The color in my bedroom is Benjamin Moore Woodlawn Blue (HC-147. It is truly a beautiful shade of blue. It changes color with the light, but never seems to take on a green shade (which is something I was staying away from.)
I also meant to thank you for the sweet comment you left about my relationship with my daughter. In this day and age, it seems even harder to hold onto morals. It truly is a fight. And I'm so grateful to have a daughter who is willing to fight for her faith. Not to say she doesn't struggle!
I think she has a happiness about her that is sorely missing in the girls her age who are running amuck, so lost and with no direction. God gives us that . . . a road to travel that gets us where we need to be. It's that simple. I raised Harleigh in a very black and white world. There is right and there is wrong. No gray areas. I think those boundaries help her to this day with making decisions, especially in situations where there is peer pressure and the desire to "fit in."
As a Christian woman yourself, I know you can understand why I talk of all this with such fervor.
Blessings to you!
Dawn
Fabulous!
Post a Comment