And they lived happily ever after.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Disney Fun in the sun
These pix are being posted a little late. You might say that I lost my camera cord again. I know. sheesh. I should put it near the coffee maker, I'd never lose it! So, back to DLand... We had a great time and it was especially great because Joaquin's job paid for the WHOLE thing, food and all. I used to have an annual pass to this magical kingdom for three years, but by year three, I had had my fill. And that was before I met Joaquin. Now I'm at that point where I miss the place, so it was great to be there with the husband. I had fun taking him on rides in Disney's California Adventure that he had never been on before.

He's wearing the company hat. I think he looks SO CUTE in hats, but he's not a big fan. These hats were the only way we noticed other CG employees.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT pictures!
Post a Comment