Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keys!! We have KEYS!!

Oh how happy!!! We are just that--veryvery happy. After all the delays and such, we are finally IN to our new place.Ok, this is our new family room and that is the front door. Nice and bright and actually much longer than it appears here. This entire room is a large rectangle. Should be interesting to arrange furniture. The white tile is the start of the dining room. I know--tile in a dining room? I have never heard of such a thing, but I am told I will love it when we start a family.

And this view is a peek at our kitchen. The white doors on the far left are the home for our new washer & dryer. WAHOO!

Also a kitchen peek. I love the cupboards on this wall. You can see the back sliding door that leads to our patio and our free barbecue (left by the previous owner).

This is the bathroom. The single bathroom... And it needs a LOT of TLC. Seriously, a LOT. Stay tuned for future pix of this little remodel. We are replacing the vanity top, the lighting, and the tub & shower... and the toilet seat if I can convince Joaquin. :) There's something about an old-stained-by-someone- else's-seat that bothers me a great deal. No amount of bleach will help me here.

And this final pic is pretty lousy, but it leads to our bedroom, Joaquin's closet on the right and another set of sliders leading to the patio. You can spot our garage in the background with Joaquin's car sitting pretty.

4 comments:

Michele said...

YAAAAAAY!!!! That's all I can think about: yay! yay! yay! AND... YES: I WANT TO HELP MOVE!

Sherri Price said...

Oh, happy day!!! Now the great fun begins!! Blessings on you and Joaquin in your new home. May God be glorified there!

Kelsey said...

yahooooo!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Congrats my dear, I am immensely happy for you two :) Yippee!