Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A music recommendation

Hi Y'All,
To my country music lovin' friends out there... I have purchased this album solely for the first song ("All I Want to Do"... All I want to do
Wo, wo, wo, wo, wo, wo Wo, wo, wo, wo, wo, wo
Wooo is love you...), and gratefully I am enjoying the rest of it. Its a bunch of twangy, fast-paced fun that makes me sing at the top of my lungs each morning as I drive to work. A great cd to get the blood-flowin and put a smile to your face. For those of you who know me, I am not a huge country fan, but this is one album I do not regret buying (new even!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there! just wanted to say that i don't remember exactly when it is, but since my baybay just turned one 1, and having a newborn last year caused me to miss ur wedding... i realized that you and your lovely husband have an anniversary coming up! so i wanted to say happy "it's 'bout to be your anniversary sometime soon and i didn't want to miss telling you happy anniversary" day! congrats my newlywed friend :)
tav

Maureen said...

We LOVE Sugarland! I just downloaded that album to my iPod.