Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holy Enchiladas!!

Enchiladas by PW

I tried a new enchilada recipe last night, and I must tell y'all... These were the best I have had in a very long time. The danger, which I fell prey to, was eating too much. OH. How. I. ate. too. MUCH. But it was worth it. And it was fun to watch my husband literally dance and sing around the kitchen before and afterward.

The gal who gets all the credit for this goodness is PW herself. The recipe.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Those sound DELICIOUS!!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I LOVE the Pioneer Woman's recipes! Thanks for the tip! I am going to head over to check them out right now! :) Thanks for visiting my blog today too!
Carrie

Michele said...

Oh yay!!! I'm so glad you finally tried them! Now that I hear how wonderful they are- I'm going to have to give them a try! You are so wonderful!