
Ok, so not really, but I'm trying. For whatever reason I have been feeling for a while that I should go back to my natural hair color. Not that I love it or anything... or for that matter, even recall what it is... It just feels like the right thing to do. And I'm bored of blond. Last night I used this linen colored dye on my hairs and here is what I got. Kinda lack-luster, huh? I think its pretty close to my natural color. And being so, I am reminded as to why I hi-light my hair in the first place. Ah, me. Such foolishness. I blame my hair dilemmas on my mother. Hi, mom:)! For it was she that gave me this hair and therefor, she understands the woes.
I wish my hair was curly.
All that to say, I am concentrating on inner beauty today.
Don't you love my office filing drawers? For your info, yes, I have posted blogs while at work, but only when I'm on breaks. Its okay here. I promise.
3 comments:
Really? Because I've always wished for hair that was straight!
I wish I had curly hair too. :)
nope, i've always wished for straight...
Post a Comment