Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall is NOT in the air

It is SO hot here, its silly. Not that I should expect much different, I mean, we do live in the land of perpetual sun and blue skies. But along with many others out there, come this time of year, my heart longs for autumn's colors, cool crisp weather and pumpkin spice lattes.

While I may not be able to enjoy most of those lovely things, it is so fun to read other people's blogs and see that I am not alone. This lovely spot has been a real treasure for me lately: The Inspired Room

I really should appreciate all this sun as Jman and I are headed to the Magical Kingdom, the Happiest Place on Earth, tomorrow. Yippee! I must remember to bring my camera. And secondly, to actually use it! I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures and then regret it later... Well, that combined with never wanting to look like the "crazy girl with the camera." Liz's example has given me courage :). So, this is all because Joaquin's work is having their "Company Picnic" at Disneyland--its ALL paid for. How cool is that?? I'm just loving these employee perks. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

julie martin said...

i, too, can't wait for fall to come! jeans and sweaters and chili and cornbread and pumpkin pie!