Friday, September 26, 2008

In which I complain a little...

Little Frustrations...

* I cannot decide on how to paint the rest of our home (inside). I seriously dwell on it too much. They are just walls. But we'll have to live with it for a long time!

* At my job it is really frustrating when people expect me to know everything and get peeved when I don't. There are reasons for there being experts around, you know? I'm smrt ;), but if I knew how to do every detail of everyone's job in my department, I'd be paid a lot more and you'd be callin' me "Boss."

* I make long grocery lists with details of what exactly I need for new recipes and then I forget them at home.

* And then at the grocery store, I buy more _____, only to come home to find four in the cupboard already. Augh!

* Why does it never rain here?

* Every morning I am reminded why there are hair professionals out there in the world. Because me cutting my hairs has made them even more rebellious than I could imagine! I think I'm actually going to have to fork out some mula, that or give up entirely (which I will never do, I'm as stubborn as my hair).

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Paint is easy to change.If you don't like...just paint over it! :)

And I do the same thing with new recipes/grocery lists. Drives me batty!

The Garcias said...

Paint is a LOT of work. All the prep and tape and planning! *sigh* I know, I should just do it and see what comes... :)

Maureen said...

Oh I know it's tedious...but of all the things you can do in your house to change things up...paint will do it!

Did you know that while Douglas was deployed I decided that it was absolutely necessary that the inside of the garage be painted? Yes...the garage. Because what every house needs is a painted garage. :)

The Garcias said...

Hahaha!! :) You kept yourself busy. I am crazy enough to paint the garage too. I bet yours is the snazziest garage in the county! :)