Mom says: "I am going to get a LONG overdue haircut today, I'm trying yet another new place:) Poemia in Folsom, same name as Robin’s workshop. Always searching for a sense of belonging, a sense of understanding and compassion for those with hair challenges. This week I had an exceptionally challenging bad hair morning, so I put it up with numerous bobby pins and combs and felt like a pin head. I got more compliments that day. And I will not be able to recreate it. And maybe they spoke out of pity! I like your linen. Give it time. Your hair should become so healthy without the harsh highlight chemicals. Do you use shampoo for color treated hair? It really does make the color last longer. I like your swingy length. Very clever style."
So you know and you aren't afeared, I do not go around posting personal emails from fam & friends on here (without permission), I just thought mom wouldn't mind since it was silly.
I actually like my hair better today. Perhaps its because of the part or curl under or somethin. Here's proof:

Actually, its probably just the sweater. I love that cardi. It has a tiny hole in the shoulder but I cannot bear to part with it.
1 comment:
I saw you today and you looked just like that. :)
I love the quote below too.
See you soon! (Have you noticed we see each other more in person now than talking online, I think that is a healthy thing for a friendship. Ha ha.)
:)
Post a Comment